Hawaii Hemp Conference 2018
Hemp is a versatile, valuable resource for thousands of eco-friendly products. Businesses, universities, farmers and State agricultural departments are looking to hemp advocates to change the state and federal policy on the hemp plant.
Together we are BREAKING GROUND and we are taking action across the United States to let farmers grow hemp!
- Farming Hemp in Hawaii
- Soil Management
- Sustainability & Preservation
- Processing & Machinery
- Hemp & the Hawaii Brand
- Building with Hemp in the Islands
- Hemp Foods & Bodycare Products
- Supplements & Nutraceuticals
- Policy and Legislation
- Economic & Environmental Opportunities Locally, Nationally & Globally